PC Security Features
Remote Data Backups’ AES encryption, SSL security and mirrored data facilities ensure that your data is available when you need it most.
Secure Encryption Keeps Files Safe
- Remote Data Backups’ offsite backup program utilizes 128-bit AES encryption, the standard in security protection for banks.
- Data is encrypted prior to transport and stored in encrypted format at our secure data centers.
Secure Socket Layer Technology Prevents Eavesdropping
- Data is transported to and from your computer using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL prevents hackers from eavesdropping while your data is in transit.
Dynamic Password Keeps Your Data Private
- Remote Data Backups protects your data by using a secure, dynamic password that only you know. Unauthorized access without this key is impossible.
- You can change your password, via secure login, at any time in the event your key becomes compromised (disgruntled employees, former tech staff, etc).
The Strongest Data Centers Around
- Our data centers are rated at Bruns-Pak Level 9, and are among the most secure non-military facilities available. You can rest assured that your data will be available when you need it.
- Your data is physically secure from intrusion. Located underground and separated by a 1,200 mile distance, our facilities are monitored 24/7 by armed guards, secured by fingerprint scanners and protected by motion detection technology.
- Our data centers have redundant power supplies, redundant bandwidth and an unparalleled 99.999% uptime track record.
- Both data centers are mirrored to each other, so you’ll always have your data available for retrieval, even in the event of regional disasters.
- Our data centers are located on American soil and fully monitored by our team of tech experts.
- Top-of-the-line hardware ensures your data remains safe – We utilize enterprise HP servers and Cisco hardware firewalls.
SysTrust Certified Backup
Our services are SysTrust Certified, meeting the strict standards developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants(CICA).
Protect your data with Remote Data Backups. Click here to get started!
Questions? Give us a call at 1-866-722-2587.