How Does LiveVault Work?
- Install Remote Data Backups LiveVault on your Server.
- LiveVault detects delta block file-level changes in your data set, backing up new files and changes to previously backed-up files.
- Your data is compressed and encrypted by our LiveVault software before leaving your computer, ensuring complete security while in transit.
- Data is transferred to our redundant, geographically separated data centers via SSL technology where it is stored securely in the cloud using bank-level AES encryption.
- LiveVault can retrieve lost, corrupted or deleted files back to your computer quickly and easily, allowing you to get back to business as usual.
Protect your data with Remote Data Backups. Click here to get started!
Questions? Give us a call at 1-866-722-2587.